Birmingham manager Alex McLeish could name an unchanged side for the 11th successive league game.
New signing Craig Gardner could be on the bench following his move from local rivals Aston Villa.
Tottenham winger Aaron Lennon will be out for a further three weeks with a groin problem.
Ledley King may struggle to play a second game in five days, with Sebastien Bassong the most likely alternative in central defence.
: Carsley (ankle), Murphy & Tainio (both knee), O'Connor (hip), Parnaby (back), Phillips (groin)
: King (knee)
: Assou-Ekotto (hip), Cudicini (broken wrists), Lennon & Woodgate (both groin)
• Blues are unbeaten in their last seven league games at St Andrew's (W4, D3).
• They have kept nine clean sheets in the league this season - only Manchester United (10) and Chelsea (11) have kept more in the division.
• Cameron Jerome has scored four goals in the club's last six league matches. Strike partner Christian Benitez has managed just three goals in 24 appearances this season (all competitions).
• Spurs have kept clean sheets in six of their last seven league games.
• Tottenham have won only one of their last six away league games. That victory came in a 2-0 win at Ewood Park on 10 December.
• Harry Redknapp's side have lost only two of their last 12 league games.
And your referee will be the one and only Stuart Attwell.